2009年5月28日 星期四

Running at dawn!

Today, May 28, is the Dragon Boat Festival, a traditional Chinese holiday. I woke up so early that the sun is still at the bottom of the skyline. It is said that the positive energy is at its highest level of the year. Perhaps its the reason that I cannot keep sleeping, because I always think of myself as a day type person. Or it might the singing of birds outside my windows, or the caffeine last night.
Whatever reason it is, I got out of bed at 5 AM, wondering what to do in such an early morning. I decided to go jogging which is my favorite exercise. BTW, I gained several pounds during these days, that I am feeling very guilty about. Plus the positive energy or the hormone produced by the fantasy about my ex-lover. So, I really need a way to release myself, and exercise is the only way I can think of now.
After warm up, I turned on my MP3 player using House music to keep me company. The air is fresh with the smell of new grass. The only bad thing is dog. There are many dogs on my route. I have to slow down and walk to avoid irrotating them. Even so, I still ran for a while and felt refreshed.
Instead of going to bed again, I chosed to have another coffee to start the day enjoying the day light.

沒有留言: