2010年2月7日 星期日

Thank you!

Dear P,

Thank you for being there with me. Maybe it's just my own feeling; you may feel different. However, I still wish you to be my support and the reason for me to keep on.

My dad drinks so much these days; he may get so drunk that sometimes he started to cry without any reason (at least, I don't understand). I don't know what I should do about this. Yes, he is a loser in my eye, and I won't change this idea in a near future, though I should have done that long ago.

Sometimes, I think I am a loser as well. Growing up in a Chinese traditional family like mine, I should have devoted my time and energy in work and maybe in my own family and kids. But, look at me now...
I achieved nothing yet: no car, no career, no money. I am almost 30 if counted it in a Chinese way. In most cases, a man in 30 should start to be successful, but I am still far from that dream.

Occasionally, I think I will disappoint you or even fail to love you. I don't have the confidence to face a lot of difficulties, and relationship is one of them, I guess.

But I am still grateful that we are happy now. I hope things will be good for us no matter now, or in the future.

Love,
D

沒有留言: