2004年5月26日 星期三

A good day for Betty!

Today is a wonderful day, because it's Betty's birthday. We meet each other at school, and took pictures with our friends, Joyce, Dora, Janet, and Rosalie. Taking pictures is tiring, however, it's happy.
After lunch, Betty, Dora and me went to Sugar Mall to buy shoes. Betty ended up with spending less 1000NT to have her dress and shoes for the upcoming Celebration for teachers.
Back to school and i arrived at radio station to broadcast news for 6PM. Moreover, I uploaded the photos of the hot spring trip with the whole radio members to web for myself. Seeing these pictures made me even sader, because I am leaving this place.
After 6Pm, I met Edward, my good male friend to have dinner together. We talked and share what we did recent days. he is still a nice guy.

沒有留言: