2004年5月25日 星期二

Music Chats

Today, i waked up with nothing to do, except for broadcasting the news at 9AM. Before i went to the radio station I still bought my breakfast first. The stand was again full of customers, therefore, I picked up one plastic bag and got a brown sugar flavor bread and hurried to the radio station for preparing the news in advance.
I found out that my voice was still not recovered. What can I DO? to have my good voice back.
Having nothing to do, I went to sleep again, and had my lunch after i waked up agagin. Life is nothing but repeating itself. What a pity!
So, i decided to go shopping. A inspiring discovery that a record store was opened at the road I went most. A complete collection of Lounge and Electric music made me so happy and want to spend money. However, I didn't buy anything, although I did shop at TCR.
I got two CDs in TCR, from which I always gathering music information. One of them is Ambient Ibiza vol 3, while the other one is Earth Dance. I was planing and did bought the one called Earth Dance 2000. However, not knowing why, I just picked up the vol one, Earth Dance.
Fortunatedly, both of them are good after I got home and listened to them.
Having new CDs is excellent life experience.

沒有留言: