2003年7月7日 星期一

A new week has come, I don't have any program to do this week. Well, suddenly I think that I should have submited my own proposal to our assitance to request a program of my own. I didn'r know what I was thnking then. Myabe it was because that right now is summer time and I just don't want to stay at the Radio station for whole summer and do nothing meaningful. I kinda regret now, but somehow I have no second chance to hand in my proposal. There is no vacancy time in my radio station. our radio is a bit like 7-11, almost runs 24-7 in a whole year.
Anyway, I have to make news report everyday this week. In 9AM, noon, and 6PM.
If anyone is interested in our Radio station. Here is the website. StarRadio
but I am afraid there is no English version of the website. I am sorry.

沒有留言: